Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure

Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure







Tuesday 7 February 2012

Today's blooms.

I feel so unproductive (lazy) today even though I have managed to do a load of washing and make lasagne for dinner. I managed to snap a few photos this arvo. It is very overcast with slight drizzle .. which only starts when I go outside of course. I wanted to see how Yellow Button was going...



And I found a few other tiny blooms on a couple of other struggling roses (struggling in the back yard the front ones are doing well). This is Tamora.


Ambridge Rose. Found this hidden amongst the leaves right down near the graft. There was another bloom there last week. It's trying! The whole plant looks awful atm coz it was another one that got scorched. I didn't get any photos of the good blooms before xmas coz I wasn't very well then. It is usually more of an apricot colour.

I am happy to see a few others budding up.  But Charles Rennie Mack is always budding up he's a champ. :)

Now that I've dazzled you with such beauty I can confess that all my azaleas and camellias (bar one) are dead. I give up on them it is too hot here in Summer for even the sun tolerant ones. Maybe when I get a shade cloth area set up I'll try again.

No comments: