Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure

Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure







Thursday 16 February 2012

It's a dog's life.

This is Lila our French Bulldog. She is really a wonderful doggy, she is very gentle and good and easy to care for and very quiet.. too quiet even. She doesn't make a peep if she needs to go out she just sits at the door and waits and looks at you. She can bark but she just rarely does unless she finds a a lizard or a strange cat or something. She is very snuffly and she snores really loud though. Her snuffling around the room sniffing things annoys DH but she is a good vacuum cleaner. She is usually very well behaved but she can sometimes be a bit naughty. I let her hang around with me inside when it is hot or cold or raining or just because. We let her sleep inside on a beanbag in the lounge room too but she always wants to sneak onto the couch.. just because she's not allowed to I'm sure.

Here she is giving me a dirty look because has just been kicked outside for trying to steal our dinner! It was a pizza box on the floor and the kids were getting some out of it when a certain little doggy made a lunge for it. I guess it was a bit too tempting to just sit idly by.

And here she is looking up at me hopefully because I called her name. She went and sat on her outside bed trying to impress me with her goodness.


She really is a cute little Snuffy. I call her Snuffy sometimes when I'm talking to her. :)

No comments: