Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure

Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure







Friday 3 February 2012

snapdragons

Well I knew it had been a while since I posted but I didn't realise it was that many months! I have been struggling with my health and quite a few plants got fried in our scorching summer heat. I did get a bit upset about it and I tried not to think about the garden too much it was too sad not being able to do anything about it. My 9yo son Max has offered to start helping me water the garden and I told him I'm really impressed with his generosity and decided it should be worth some pocket money. So things are getting better, nothing else should get too frazzled for now. The front garden is doing pretty well considering this is it's first year. Lovely plants keep on flowering to cheer me during the painful times. I took some photos today of all the happy plants I can see from my bedroom window.
snapdragons by miss nomer
snapdragons, a photo by miss nomer on Flickr.
snapdragons

No comments: