Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure

Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure







Friday 2 September 2011

Feeling blue.


These are the beautiful blue pansies that are planted in rows in the front beds. They have been flowering their little hearts out and I am totally in love. I always said I didn't like pansies but now I have to eat my words, what awesome little bloomers. The second picture is of the dodgy interlopers that somehow got mixed in with the delta premium beaconsfield variety that I planted. But as they are the same blue and blend almost perfectly I let them stay. They are very cute too.





















The muscari I bulbs I put into planters are finally coming up. They are a very pretty shade of blue that my camera has not captured very well. They are a deeper and purpler blue than this. And for good measure, a pic of the blue marguerite which is doing nicely near the letter box.


No comments: