Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure

Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure







Thursday 8 September 2011

I'm so tired.
It is hard to keep awake in the evenings atm. It is only 4:40pm. Yesterday I couldn't even manage to stay awake until the kids' bedtime. Whoops. Glad they went to bed by themselves while I was snoring on the couch!

I have had a lovely morning with a friend from church. She is a bit older than me but that's ok we had no trouble wagging our chins for a few hours. We also went out and she shouted me lunch. AND she bought me a bowl full of beautiful pink camellias which she collected at her mum's house on the way.
LOVE THEM!!! I would love to take a pic of them but am just too tired to chase up the camera batteries. They are always climbing right out of the camera and into the Wii remotes. Then when I retrieve them they always go flat straight after I begin to use the camera. The joys. I really need to buy another set but them things cost money! D'oh.

2 comments:

sherryocala said...

Hi, again, forgot to say that I love your header!

miss nomer said...

Thank you I like yours too your house is gorgeous!!