Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure

Miss Nomer's Excellent Adventure







Thursday 5 May 2011

Pink Heather

Pink Heather by miss nomer
Pink Heather, a photo by miss nomer on Flickr.

I love how this super macro shot of the pink heather (Erica) turned out. Today started of with light showers and now the sun is shining bright. I love this time of year it is crisp and a little bit cold but totally gorgeous. I bet the sun will be in and out of the clouds like yesterday, and my fingers will go a bit numb from the cold - we have no heating.


Last night I did a little bit of crocheting (numb fingers and all). I have learnt from my beautiful SIL how to do a basic stitch but now I need to learn a different one to keep going with the scarf. I really want to learn to do a cute crocheted beanie for Tamsin. She is very interested and excited about what she calls *croshee-ating*. Very cute.

No comments: